Terms & Conditions
When we say 'we', 'us' or 'our' in these Terms, we mean Acme Graphics Limited (T.A. Acme Studios), a UK limited company (Company No. 4924894; VAT Number 731 6239 46) whose registered office (and principal place of business) is at Engravers House, 35 Wick Road, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 9DN and in doing so, we include all of our employees, officers and others connected with the operation of the company.
When we refer to 'you', we mean you, the person or entity, i.e. an individual, a commissioning Company or member of the marketing department, which, in respect of your obligations, includes any associated or affiliated companies or persons.
'Artwork' means any graphic design, illustration, print, website design and development and associated services supplied by us.
- We specialize in creating graphic design and illustration for pint, animation and web site design and development, which have been commissioned by various companies and individuals. We have the experience and ability to perform the services you need from us, and we will carry them out in a professional and timely manner. Along the way we will endeavour to meet all deadlines set, but we can't be responsible for a missed deadline if a brief has been submitted too late, or artwork has not been approved or signed off in good time.
- All artwork, commissioned by you and undertaken by us will be done so in accordance with the U.K. Copyright Law and Intellectual Property Rights, unless a prior contractual arrangement has been agreed before we commence work.
- Artwork created and supplied by us will be done so with the understanding that we grant you a non-exclusive licence to use the item or items for the single purposes printing or publishing digitally. Use of the artwork for any other purpose will only be allowed if a new contractual arrangement has been agreed and signed beforehand.
- Each piece of artwork created by us is subject to the clearance of all contents: graphic elements, names, images and text, by you. We do not take responsibility for the clearance of contents included in any completed artwork that has been submitted, approved and signed off by you.
- We own a large library of previous artwork. If a piece of artwork from this library is selected to be used in the production of the artwork, we cannot guarantee its contents will pass current clearance, due to the changing nature of legal checks. The names, images or text may have been checked at the time of creating the artwork, but it is your sole responsibility to check the clearance and provide us with the necessary cleared contents if any changes to the artwork are required.
- If you provide us with any material which we then incorporate into the artwork for you, then you shall indemnify us fully, and hold us harmless, against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses which we may incur in respect of any claim that the material so provided infringes a third party's legal rights. Further, in the event of a claim being made against you in respect of infringement of a third party's rights in material which has been provided to us by you, then you agree to not seek to make any recovery of financial loss, nor bring any action or other third party proceedings against us in connection with such claim. Legal protection and appropriate registration of a design, name, mark or other material developed by us is your sole responsibility and should be done promptly after final approval, to preserve such rights.
- Once the printed artwork has left our premises (at which time it becomes your property) we cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss that may occur en-route to your location.
- We will take all responsible steps to prevent loss or damage to any of your property while in our possession, however it will remain at all times the responsibility of yours to insure the property. In the absence of negligence on the part of us, no liability is accepted for any form of damage to or loss of your property. We will also maintain the confidentiality of any property or information that you give us in relation to the production of the artwork.
Invoicing & Payment Terms
- Acme Graphics Ltd's standard payment terms for services rendered are on a strict 30 day basis, i.e payment is required 30 days form date of invoice.
- This website is provided by Acme Graphics Ltd. Content displayed on our website are presented "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Acme Graphics Ltd. does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of the website. Acme Graphics Ltd. periodically changes, improves and/or updates the content without notice. Under no circumstances shall Acme Graphics Ltd. be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of the website, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of the website is at a user's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Acme Graphics Ltd. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if Acme Graphics Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Users of the website specifically acknowledge and agree that Acme Graphics Ltd. is not liable for any conduct of any user. Neither Acme Graphics Ltd. nor any of its agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of or use of any contents herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
As a condition of use of this website, users agree to indemnify Acme Graphics Ltd. from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out their use of this website, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by the user of these terms and conditions. If a user is dissatisfied with any material on the website or with any of terms and conditions of use of the website, his or her sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the website.
Links to third party web sites
- The website contains links to third-party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Acme Graphics Ltd. and Acme Graphics Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Acme Graphics Ltd. provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by Acme Graphics Ltd.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org